Friday, January 23, 2015

This Week's Bright Spots

This week had plenty of bright. It was hard to pick my top five, but I did my best!

1. This pirate ship.



Because playtime is the best medicine for cabin fever.


2. This mug.




Because Doctor Who and daleks in a matte blue mug are awesome.

3. These bath bombs from LUSH.



Because they smell AMAZING just sitting in that basket.

4. This hat.



Because I have finally found the perfectly slouchy, oversized, grey beanie. 

5. This planner



Because I researched planners for almost two hours until finally picking the perfect one. I'll tell you more about it later!

----

What a good week! It may be cold outside, but the sun is shining, we're having falafel tonight, and we've going to enjoy some good company with it. 

Have a great weekend, y'all!

Keep it real, 
MB

No comments:

Post a Comment