Thursday, November 19, 2015

Presenting Lil' Feisty.....

I'm hoping to post a long and detailed birth story later this week, but until then, may I present some news.

Lil' Feisty joined our family at 5:16 a.m. on Thursday, November 12. HE is a beautiful BOY! He weighed in at 8 lbs. 2 oz. and measured 21 in. long. According to the nurses that's a heavier baby and a very long baby. I don't know about all of that stuff, but I do know we think he's exactly as he's supposed to be.



His arrival was swift and on his own terms, and both he and I are doing well after the first week.





Now that we're home and figuring out this whole life-as-a-family-of-three thing together, we've already learned so much about ourselves and this precious little boy. He'll be called "Junior" here from now on.


Next week I hope to have a birth story up and posted for y'all.

Until then, keep it real, keep it warm, and keep it snuggly.


No comments:

Post a Comment