Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I'm still working out some kinks...

I 100% promise that I am not gone and that this blog is not going to disappear again. I probably should have realized that working full time and trying to blog full time while also being the sole housekeeper in our home and having activities each night of the week would make it difficult to post quality things five days a week.

Silly me.

I was all set to give you another installment of our story today. I know! And then I realized after work that I needed to go grocery shopping. And now getting home I realize that Levi will be home late from work today, so I'll need to make our dinner. And some zucchini bread for our small group, which is at our home tonight. And I'll also need to vacuum the living room floor in case there are any stray mouse guts lying around (I know, gross).

And since it takes me about an hour and a half to churn out a chapter of Letters, Lightsabers, and Love for y'all, it just ain't gonna happen today.

The best I can do is apologize, but hey! It's no big deal! We'll get there, I promise. I fully intend to have one, good chapter up before the week is out!

Now, I need to go bring in the groceries and start making dinner!

--

Keep it real,
MB

No comments:

Post a Comment