Tuesday, January 20, 2015

In which I really do promise another chapter . . .

I mean it! I have a draft sitting in my post lineup, and I am determined to really make it work this time.

So, by some time tomorrow another chapter of Letters, Lightsabers, and Love will be available. For all I know, it might be just before midnight tomorrow night, but I'm 99.9% sure it's going to happen tomorrow.

In the meantime, you might need to get caught up. Or perhaps you're new and you haven't made it that far yet. Either way, let's start at the very beginning--a very good place to start. Anyone else want to break into song just reading that? No? Just crazy musical theater nerd over here? Ok then.

This is The Prologue of Letters, Lightsabers, and Love. You'll find a link at the end of each chapter allowing you to zip straight to the next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment