Friday, February 6, 2015

This week's bright spots.

Because it's the little things.

1. This little snack bowl. 



Because this combination is magical.
 

2. This new set up. 



Because a quick shift in furniture and moving a lamp into this space made all the difference in the world.

3. This LEGO scene. 



Because it's just cute.

4. This  prep work. 



Because listening to my new favorite worship song goes so well with the amazing weekend I'm about to have with women all over the world.

5. This mess of papers and notes. 



Because I went through all our old memories, and even though I lately revealed that I throw everything away, I sorted through these things to write the latest installment of our story and realized that I will never throw these things away. 

---

I hope y'all have a great weekend! I'm so excited for mine!

Keep it real, 
MB






















No comments:

Post a Comment